Parents/Guardians and students must agree to uphold the Catholic Christian values which form the basis of education at St. Helena Catholic School and to abide by the policies of the school.
The student can benefit from the educational program offered by the school.
There is space available according to the established policy of class size.
The parents/guardians of the child to be admitted can pay the reasonable tuition and other reasonable tuition and other required fees.
Kindergarteners must be five (5) years of age by September 1st of the current year.
At the time of pre-registration, all new students must present:
What we need:
- Birth Certificate
- Current Immunization Record
- Any specialized instruction information (i.e. IEP)
- Baptism Certificate (if applicable)
- Registration Form (Printable Version)
- Family Survey for Federal Programs (Printable Version)
- Certificado de Nacimiento
- Registro de Vacunas
- Cualquier instruccion de informacion especial (IEP)
- Certificado de Bautismo (si tiene)
- Formulario de Inscripción (Versión Imprimible)
- Encuesta Familiar para Programas Federales
Apply for Scholarships and Financial Aid through FACTS
FACTS Management makes quality education affordable for families by assisting schools in awarding financial aid. We work with schools to create a custom application and collect financial data so schools can make accurate award decisions based on financial need.