It's never too late to enroll your child at St. Helena Catholic School!
What we need:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Any specialized instruction information (i.e. IEP)
- Baptism Certificate (if applicable)
- Registration Form (Printable Version)
- Family Survey for Federal Programs (Printable Version)
- Certificado de Nacimiento
- Registro de Vacunas
- Cualquier instruccion de informacion especial (IEP)
- Certificado de Bautismo (si tiene)
- Formulario de Inscripción (Versión Imprimible)
- Encuesta Familiar para Programas Federales
Student Policy Handbook: 2018 - 2019
Tuition through FACTS
FACTS provides flexible payment plan options to families at private and faith-based schools. Families can budget their tuition, making private school more accessible and affordable. Our process is simple, convenient, and secure.
Get started by clicking here.
Apply for Scholarships and Financial Aid through FACTS
FACTS Management makes quality education affordable for families by assisting schools in awarding financial aid. We work with schools to create a custom application and collect financial data so schools can make accurate award decisions based on financial need.
To apply for financial aid, click here.
After completing the online applications, you will need to upload or fax all required supporting documentation. Uploaded documents must be in PDF format and the size of each document must be less than 20 MB. If you are unable to upload, fax all the required documents to 866.315.9264. Please DO NOT use your mobile device to photo copy required documents due to problems with legibility.
*A non-refundable application fee of $38.00 to FACTS will be required before your application is submitted